[Wikimedia-l] "Tweet this page" from some or all sites???

Stevie Benton stevie.benton at wikimedia.org.uk
Thu Apr 18 12:11:22 UTC 2013

[Speaking personally, not from WMUK]

Not sure how advertisements came in to the discussion, it's totally
different. If we agree we want to share the sum total of all human
knowledge, then it makes sense that we make it as easy to share that
knowledge as possible. Having small, discreet buttons that allow one / two
click sharing removes some of the barriers that may exist.  Just my
opinion, of course.

Stevie