[Wikimedia-l] Fwd: Recycling wikitech-announce for tech contributors

Quim Gil qgil at wikimedia.org
Sat Apr 13 19:28:25 UTC 2013

Ideal for potential technical contributors in your Wikimedia projects:

Do you want to know about new opportunities to contribute your technical
skills, but don't want to find them in a high traffic mailing list?

Subscribe to receive calls for action at
https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikitech-announce