[Wikimedia-l] Wikimedia CH staff changes in 2013

Ilario Valdelli valdelli at gmail.com
Wed Apr 10 13:23:33 UTC 2013

Personal answer...

You are giving examples and references not compatible with this case.

For instance you give a link of paragraph entitled "payment of a trustee",
but I have not received any payment and I am still a volunteer.

You refer to this specific case: "In the case of a trustee *also being
employed* in a separate post within the charity, or *a trustee being paid
for a service provided* to the charity, the conflict of interest may result
in a liability to repay salary or other related benefits", but *I am not
employed yet and I received no payments for my service.

*It has been unclear that Wikimedia CH will have the General Assembly the
27th April and in that date the board will change. I will start to work
from 1st May.

As per Swiss bylaws I have been a board member and I did it as volunteer.

I suppose that you have misunderstood

Please be careful of speaking about COI and please do it using the right
examples.

Regards