[Wikimedia-l] Lack of community involvement in WMF budget planning

Bence Damokos bdamokos at gmail.com
Tue Apr 9 11:53:07 UTC 2013

It seems that applying to the FDC for funding periods already begun has
been outruled going forward:
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/FDC_portal/Frequently_asked_questions#fundingperiodinthepast.
If I read the FAQ correctly.
I am not sure if the WMF is giving itself and exception?

Best regards,
Bence