[Wikimedia-l] Economy of the United States

Jane Darnell jane023 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 8 07:16:03 UTC 2013

Alex,
Very cool, that is exactly what I meant! Now you need to offer team
members the red links to work on. You do this by linking out from your
overview page to the subpages. I did one example for [[Finance and
insurance (industry)|Finance and insurance]]. I see that we already
have a redirect for [[Finance and insurance]] that links to an article
on Financial services, but I think we need a separate one on the
industry itself. The article on financial services basically just
explains what those are, rather than defining the industry they
represent.

The redlinks as a list can be stored in the red links category here:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Wikipedia_red_link_lists
Jane