[Wikimedia-l] French intelligency agency forces removal of a Wikipedia article

Fred Bauder fredbaud at fairpoint.net
Fri Apr 5 17:52:26 UTC 2013

Hard to know what was involved from the information you provide. The
problem is there is classified information that amounts to nothing and
then there is classified information release of which can cause serious
damage. Defiance will eventually result in serious trouble. Not that we
should knuckle under to nonsense.

Fred