[Wikimedia-l] Office hour inside out (program evaluation)

Everton Zanella Alvarenga tom at wikimedia.org
Thu Apr 4 22:23:25 UTC 2013

Ccing Sophie, from Wikimedia Sweeden, whom I had the pleasure to talk
today and learned from their Education Program. We can still learn a
lot.

http://blog.wikimedia.org/2013/02/14/wikipedia-education-program-sweden/

Context: http://lists.wikimedia.org/pipermail/wikimedia-l/2013-March/thread.html
(threads "Office hour inside out (program evaluation)")

More soon.

Tom

On Thu, Apr 4, 2013 at 6:19 PM, Jessie Wild <jwild at wikimedia.org> wrote:
> On Sun, Mar 31, 2013 at 2:26 PM, ENWP Pine <deyntestiss at hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>> After re-reading my email to Jessie and looking again at some of the
>> recent WMF Monthly Reports, I think I may be making some assumptions about
>> how Programs and Evaluations works that may be incorrect. Jessie, would you
>> be willing to have an IRC office hour? I think that might address my
>> questions and concerns faster than a prolonged email discussion on this
>> list, although it has the disadvantage that fewer people are able to
>> participate. Please email me off-list if you're willing to set up a time
>> when we're both available.
>>

> Yes definitely. Sorry for just now responding: somehow I totally missed
> these emails last week.
>
> Pine and I will coordinate on a time and send it around to the list!
>

> --
> *Jessie Wild
> Learning & Evaluation *
> *Wikimedia Foundation*
> *
> *
> Imagine a world in which every single human being can freely share in
> the sum of all knowledge.  Help us make it a reality!
> Donate to Wikimedia <https://donate.wikimedia.org/>

Everton Zanella Alvarenga (also Tom)
"A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable, but more
useful than a life spent doing nothing."