[Wikimedia-l] Proposal to use the internal wiki more

Florence Devouard anthere9 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 4 12:16:14 UTC 2013

Incidently... given that most people would not be willing to publicly
post their phone number and possibly other personal information... and
that a wiki is actually not necessarily the best place to do such a
thing, has it ever been considered to set up something dedicated to
actually host contact information ?

Florence