[Wikimedia-l] Proposal to use the internal wiki more

Craig Franklin cfranklin at halonetwork.net
Wed Apr 3 12:18:24 UTC 2013

I must confess, I have access to two of those "general" private wikis but
very seldom use them all, which probably indicates that in their current
form they don't serve much purpose.  So bravo to Michael for raising the
issue to see if we can squeeze some more function out of them!  I'm
intruiged by "noboard_chapterswikimedia" though - what is this for?

To those wondering what sort of mysterious secrets are held on them, the
answer is "not much interesting".  Mainly contact details and a
semi-out-of-date listing for the internal-l mailing list, as far as I can
see.

Cheers,
Craig Franklin