[Wikimedia-l] Big Fat Brussels Gathering

Jan Engelmann jan.engelmann at wikimedia.de
Tue Apr 2 15:04:32 UTC 2013

Hi all,

our meeting in Brussels is coming closer and we´re really looking
forward to talk face to face and discuss the organisational structure,
methods of communication and tasks of the future EU-Policy-Group [1].

During the last days, we’ve polished the schedule a little bit and
asked a professional facilitator to lead the discussion. So please
check the project site on Meta [2] and feel free to mention, comment
or ask anything you consider as important.

Please note: This is not - and has never been conceived as - an
exclusive event. If anybody likes to join us spontanously, please
don't hesitate to come to Brussels. It's gonna be challenging - and
fun.

For those who can't make it at all (and will be greatly missed), we'll
provide a protocol on an Etherpad:
http://etherpad.wikimedia.org/BrusselsMeeting

But as you all know, you never can beat the live performance ;-)

[1] http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/EU_Policy
[2] http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/EU_Policy/Big_Fat_Brussels_Meeting

Best, Jan

--
Jan Engelmann
Leiter Politik & Gesellschaft

Telefon 030 - 219 158 26-0
www.wikimedia.de

http://spenden.wikimedia.de/

**** Helfen Sie mit, dass WIKIPEDIA von der UNESCO als erstes
digitales Weltkulturerbe anerkannt wird. Unterzeichnen Sie die
Online-Petition! http://wikipedia.de ****