[Wikimedia-l] Save the date: Wikimedia Australia committee get-together in Sydney, 7 April

Craig Franklin cfranklin at halonetwork.net
Tue Apr 2 11:33:10 UTC 2013

Hi Sydneysiders,

As the WMAU committee will be in Sydney this weekend for the Wikimedia in
Higher Education
symposium<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Meetup/Sydney/5_April_2013>,
we thought that we should take the opportunity to have a get together with
the Sydney Wikimedia community at large.  As such, we’ve put *Sunday 7 April
* aside for a face-to-face meeting with the community.  This is your
opportunity to meet with the committee, pepper us with Q&A, and talk with
us about the future of the chapter and the Wikimedia movement in general.

The location is still TBA, once we’ve got this secured we’ll let you know
straight away.  At the moment it is planned to be an all day event, but if
you can’t spare the entire day feel free to drop in whenever.

Cheers,

Craig Franklin

Wikimedia Australia