[Wikimedia-l] OT / Fwd: [STS-L] FINAL TERMINATION OF THE NBII on September 30, 2012

Samuel Klein meta.sj at gmail.com
Fri Sep 21 11:50:05 UTC 2012

Where there is a chunk of primary source material or data, I'd like to see
Wikisource become the editable frontend to the description pages that the
Archive uses to describe the data they are archiving.  We know how to do
that, categorize it, add context and internal links, and help people
translate it.

You say things like "I don't know what happened to the data files that were
hosted."
That's the sort of information that one would find out in writing the lede
of such a description page.

SJ

Samuel Klein          @metasj           w:user:sj          +1 617 529 4266