[Wikimedia-l] FDC members

Jan-Bart de Vreede jdevreede at wikimedia.org
Sun Sep 16 10:43:53 UTC 2012

Hi All,

I would also like to add my thanks to the FDC advisory committee for helping us get started and Anasuya Sengupta and her WMF team for all the interviews and all the hard work getting this organized!

I am looking forward to a good first year in which we can help great things happen and learn how to improve the process!

Jan-Bart