[Wikimedia-l] Open Knowledge Fest this upcoming week

Sarah Stierch sarah.stierch at gmail.com
Sat Sep 15 16:17:33 UTC 2012

Hi everyone,

I'll be in Helsinki, Finland this upcoming week for Open Knowledge Fest,
where I'm co-planning the gender and diversity sessions and also
participating in some other aspects of the conference. I know this is
super last minute, but, if any Finnish Wikipedians (or Wikipedians
living in Helsinki) want to get a drink or are going to the conference,
ping me off list. Feel free to forward this message to anyone you know.

-Sarah

--
*Sarah Stierch*
*/Wikimedia Foundation Community Fellow/*
<https://donate.wikimedia.org/><<