[Wikimedia-l] Shark IM?

charles andrès charles.andres at wikimedia.ch
Tue Sep 11 20:55:15 UTC 2012

I may have misunderstood, but I think it's nothing else that what we already explain to companies arguing that informations in their article are inaccurate i.e. answering "improve your website with more useful information and wikipedians will use it in the article"

charles

Charles ANDRES, Chairman
"Wikimedia CH" – Association for the advancement of free knowledge –
www.wikimedia.ch
Skype: charles.andres.wmch
IRC://irc.freenode.net/wikimedia-ch