[Wikimedia-l] Shark IM?

Gregory Varnum gregory.varnum at gmail.com
Tue Sep 11 20:37:33 UTC 2012

My work just got this contact submission today.  I am kind of annoyed that they offer this service.  Has anyone else encountered it?

Most aggravating line:
" Wikipedia editors are notorious for their strict policy in allowing links or company entries. We have realized, over the years- that the best way to get a link to stick in wikipedia, is to ensure that the content it links to is useful and contributes to the entry. We have formulated fool-proof methods to ensure that links stick;"

-greg aka varnent