[Wikimedia-l] [Wikimedia Announcements] Wikimedia Foundation Seeks Declaratory Relief in response to Legal Threats from Internet Brands

Thomas Morton morton.thomas at googlemail.com
Tue Sep 11 08:41:48 UTC 2012

Reading through it now I have had time, and with my legal cap on..

IB probably have a strong enough case to win some of their claims (which is
how civil suits often work).

The behaviour they describe,* if true*, is disappointing (on a personal
note) to see. I don't want to see our guys sued over it - but even so.. not
pleasant to see our lot acting like this.

Tom