[Wikimedia-l] Wikimedia Travel Guide: Board statement

emijrp emijrp at gmail.com
Fri Sep 7 20:11:59 UTC 2012

When we use 1911 Britannica texts, we only attribute to the encyclopedia,
not its authors, so we can put "This text comes from Wikitravel".

Anyway, if we are going to use Wikitravel texts, writing a script to scrape
just the usernames from histories is trivial
http://wikitravel.org/wiki/en/index.php?title=Kaprun&action=history