[Wikimedia-l] [Wikimedia Announcements] Improving dispute resolution processes on Wikipedia

Steven Zhang szhang at wikimedia.org
Wed Sep 5 19:06:07 UTC 2012

Hi all - a blog post has recently been written which details the work I have been doing as a fellow and also outlines my plans for the future. I invite you to read it and would appreciate any comments or feedback you have. You can read the post at http://blog.wikimedia.org/2012/09/05/improving-dispute-resolution-processes-on-wikipedia/

Regards,

Steve Zhang
Community Fellow, Wikimedia Foundation
szhang at wikimedia.org