[Wikimedia-l] Short list FDC / Ombudsman Candidates on Meta

Jan-Bart de Vreede jdevreede at wikimedia.org
Sun Sep 2 07:48:04 UTC 2012

Hello Everyone

Because Anasuya is taking a small weekend break she asked me to post the shortlist of candidates after going through it one more time with the FDC Advisory Group.

I just posted that list on:

http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Funds_Dissemination_Committee/2012_Shortlist_FDC_Nominees

I also would like to take this opportunity to all candidates, whether or not they made this shortlist. As you know the FDC has an important role in funds dissemination and we are very grateful that so many of you volunteered to help make it a success! Also a thank you to all those involved in the selection process so far :)

The next steps for the final selection process are also outlined on the Meta page.

Jan-Bart de Vreede
Vice Chair Board of Trustees
Wikimedia Foundation