[Wikimedia-l] Fwd: [WikiEN-l] Improving dialogue between editors and "tech people"

Guillaume Paumier gpaumier at wikimedia.org
Fri Oct 26 14:34:21 UTC 2012

Hi,

On Fri, Oct 26, 2012 at 4:26 PM, JP Béland <lebo.beland at gmail.com> wrote:
> I`m wondering why this discussion is on the English Wikipedia since it
> concerns all projects, it should be on Meta in my opinion.

To avoid the "Not my wiki" effect [1], I've chosen to start multiple
discussions on local wikis instead of a central one on meta. This
week, I'm focusing on all English and French language wikis, and I'm
planning to expand to other languages next week.

With that in mind, I welcome comments on this list as well, and if
you'd like to start the discussion on your wiki now, please feel free
to do so; your help will be much appreciated.

[1] https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Not_my_wiki

--
Guillaume Paumier
Technical Communications Manager — Wikimedia Foundation