[Wikimedia-l] Info action

Richard Symonds richard.symonds at wikimedia.org.uk
Tue Oct 23 09:59:50 UTC 2012

MZMcBride,

This looks fantastic, and very useful! I'm not sure how related this is,
but is there any way the page can also pull up page views? Or would that be
a problem? My understanding is that page views puts too much load on the
servers, so it may well be unworkable...

It's also be useful to be able to see how many editors, authors etc there
were in the past 24 hours - again, I'm not sure if this is doable, but I
thought I'd throw it out there!

Richard Symonds/Chase me ladies