[Wikimedia-l] The new narrowed focus by WMF (cleaner version)

Steven Zhang cro0016 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 21 23:57:26 UTC 2012

In my opinion, the value of fellowships in my opinion is huge, and I feel that ceasing to support projects like the Teahouse would be a real shame. That said, I do feel there are other ways that individual editors could get the support they need to work on critical projects. As long as this remains in some capacity, then I think that could work too.

Regards,

Steve Zhang

Sent from my iPhone