[Wikimedia-l] Upcoming: WMF metrics/activities meeting - November 1

Erik Moeller erik at wikimedia.org
Thu Oct 18 23:28:06 UTC 2012

Hi folks,

I'm pleased to announced that the next WMF metrics and activities
meeting is going to be the first one that'll be live-streamed on
YouTube with an open IRC backchannel.

The meeting will take place November 1, 2012 at 5:30 PM UTC. The IRC
channel is #wikimedia-metrics-meetings [1] on irc.freenode.net.

The current structure of the meeting is:
* Review of key metrics including the monthly report card, but also
specialized reports and analytics
* Review of financials
* Welcoming recent hires
* Brief presentations on recent projects, with a focus on highest
priority initiatives
* Update and Q&A with the Executive Director, if available

Please review https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Metrics_and_activities_meetings
for further information about how to participate.

We'll post IRC logs and the video recording publicly after the meeting.

All best,
Erik

[1] I'm open to just using #wikimedia or another channel if folks
would prefer that, but didn't want to assume that it's OK to hog the
channel :)

--
Erik Möller