[Wikimedia-l] Wikivoyage project launch/migration update

Gerard Meijssen gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Wed Oct 17 07:44:49 UTC 2012

Hoi,
This has been discussed in the language committee. In the committee we all
agreed that the existing languages for Wikivoyage should start without any
interference of us and that new languages should start through the normal
process because from now they are just like any other new project in a
language.
Thanks,
      Gerard