[Wikimedia-l] Wikimedia Foundation and Saudi Telecom (STC) partner to provide access to Wikipedia free of mobile data charges in the Middle East

Moushira Elamrawy moushirah at gmail.com
Sun Oct 14 22:01:47 UTC 2012

Awesome!

Congrats to mobile team for a promising deal. Great job! Can't wait to see
readership _and edit (for the future!)_ stats in KSA for the next months.

@Andreas:  Censorship!  Thats interesting --but my understanding is that
Wikiipedia is fine in KSA, except for some visual content that is being
blocked.

Once again, thumbs up to mobile team, legal, admin, and anyone who helped
this deal come true.

Best,
/M