[Wikimedia-l] Discussion on Meta regarding WMF direction and budget

ENWP Pine deyntestiss at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 12 18:00:37 UTC 2012

In case others on these lists would be interested in participating, I’m forwarding a couple of links.

Sue’s page regarding the “narrowing focus” recommendation for the October meeting of the WMF Board: https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:Sue_Gardner/Narrowing_focus

Talk page: https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/User_talk:Sue_Gardner/Narrowing_focus. Participants so far: Djembayz, MZMcBride, Goldzahn, Angel 54 5, Charles Andrès, Pine, Tbayer (WMF), odder, Theo10011, and BrownHairedGirl.

For those who are interested in WMF’s budget and priorities, I highly recommend reading Sue’s recommendations and the discussions on the talk page.

Pine