[Wikimedia-l] proposal for a wiki collaboration project ( wikiproblems)

mohammed salih eng-mhss at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 9 10:45:55 UTC 2012

Dear all

wikilems is an abbreviation to ( wikiprolems ) , which is a Global , multilingual , updated , platform to share , update and solve problems . you can write in it about the proplems around you and publish it to the world , others wheatehrs they are indviuduals , NGOs or Corporations will heve access to your propblem and try to solve it .
I want from you to study and critisize the Idea , I have already listed it in board.
Regards

M.H.Saleh

Founder and Coordinator of Wikilems