[Wikimedia-l] Fundraiser causing confusion

Ziko van Dijk vandijk at wmnederland.nl
Wed Nov 28 18:45:50 UTC 2012

Hello,

The video is indeed nice, although I could imagine that many
Wikipedians are less appealed, like in 2007 about the video of that
year. But we Wikipedians are simply not the target group, for good
reasons.

I would find it interesting to know whether there are really
significantly more questions about 'phishing' than in earlier years,
but if there is no real boom it is not necessary to spend much time
with figuring that out.

Actually I am more curious about people in countries other than the
"five Anglo states" will notice that they have not been welcomed by a
fundraiser banner. So far, nothing in the Netherlands, by the way.

Kind regards
Ziko