[Wikimedia-l] Fundraiser causing confusion

Victor Grigas vgrigas at wikimedia.org
Wed Nov 28 15:58:17 UTC 2012

If users are confused, feel free to share this video with them:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Knv6D6Thi0&sns=em

I designed it to explain a lot of how Wikipedia works (donations and all) in a short amount if time, and assuage anxieties about getting involved as an editor.

Victor

Ps Andy, you are in it :)