[Wikimedia-l] FDC recommendations on funds allocation, Round 1, 2012-13

Chris Keating chriskeatingwiki at gmail.com
Sun Nov 18 14:00:29 UTC 2012

Dear all,

The Wikimedia UK board discussed the FDC's allocation proposals this
morning. We thank the FDC and the staff involved in the process for their
hard work and detailed consideration.

We accept their proposed allocation. We also had a productive discussion in
the light of the FDC's feedback on the deliverability of aspects of our
plan, and will bear these in mind as we develop our 2013 budget. We will be
providing some feedback about aspects of the process in the next couple of
weeks.

Regards,

Chris
Wikimedia UK Chair