[Wikimedia-l] A place for project wide discussions

Stefan Fussan derfussi at gmail.com
Fri Nov 16 13:23:05 UTC 2012

@Nemo: Of course. Just one page called lounge or whatever is too small. And
we can not flood the metawiki with pages and discussions without any order.
I am sure, the general wiki was small. But why? We were de: and it. only.
We talked directly via discussion pages. But things have changed
significantly.

Ok. I forgot the most important question... Are the language version and
communities interested in coordinating the work and all the points I
mentioned above?