[Wikimedia-l] Fwd: FDC recommendations on funds allocation, Round 1, 2012-13

Christophe Henner christophe.henner at wikimedia.fr
Thu Nov 15 20:35:24 UTC 2012

Hi everyone,

I send this mail as a representative of Wikimedia France.

Wikimedia France acknowledges and agrees with the FDC decision.

The arguments provided with the decision makes sense to us.
Wikimedia France will submit, if possible, a request for the round 2.

On behalf of Wikiemdia France board,

Christophe HENNER | Membre du Conseil d'Administration
› Mail : christophe.henner at wikimedia.fr
› Mobile : +33(0)6 29 35 65 94
› Tel : +33(0)5 62 89 12 01
› Twitter : @Wikimedia_Fr
Wikimédia France | Association pour le libre partage de la
connaissance | Visitez notre blog http://blog.wikimedia.fr