[Wikimedia-l] 2012 Editor survey launched

Andreas Kolbe jayen466 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 6 07:29:14 UTC 2012

I didn't see the banner either, but this solved the problem for me:

1. Make sure "Suppress display of the fundraiser banner" in your
preferences (it's under gadgets) is NOT checked.

2. Set your browser to "Private Browsing" or "Incognito" of "Stealth" mode,
whichever term your browser uses; this is to bypass any cookies that may be
preventing the banner from being displayed (again).

3. Go to the English Wikipedia main page: you should then see the banner at
the top of your screen, with a link enabling you to do the survey.

Andreas