[Wikimedia-l] Democratizing the Wikimedia Foundation

Anders Wennersten mail at anderswennersten.se
Sat Nov 3 13:43:50 UTC 2012

My answer had noting to do with these committees as such but rather that
these types of committees and delegation of preparations for the board
could be extended for  other areas too which would broaden the democracy.

The parliaments I know of prepare issues through standing committees and
this is am model i advocate for extending the democracy in the Movement
as well, and undramatize the role of the Board

Anders