[Wikimedia-l] Under block threat on fr.wp because of request on meta

Alhen alhen.wiki at gmail.com
Sat Nov 3 12:32:39 UTC 2012

*1.* We have no arbcom on es.wiki.
*2. *I was choosen as a checkuser by our last arbcom
*3.* Now, the community created a different process to appoint
checkusers(After more than 3 years or so).

Teofilo, if the community has decided to go without an arbcom and leave
things like the way they are, I suggest you accept it. Asking the removal
of checkuser rights without community support is indeed a bad move.

Alhen

@alhen_
alhen at wikipedia, wikihow, wikispaces, and most places.
Promotor de Wikimedia Bolivia
00-591-79592235