[Wikimedia-l] Democratizing the Wikimedia Foundation

Lodewijk lodewijk at effeietsanders.org
Fri Nov 2 18:08:23 UTC 2012

Hi Patricio,

I am especially focussing on democracy (community involvement) and
transparency. I am afraid 'improving governance' is too broad and vague for
most of us to grasp. I realize that the title is a bit challenging and
tickling - that was intentional :)

I'm glad you appreciate it, and i hope you will also participate in it.

Best,
Lodewijk