[Wikimedia-l] Join in from afar for the Smithsonian Institution Edit-a-Thon!

Sarah Stierch sarah.stierch at gmail.com
Fri May 25 15:57:16 UTC 2012

(Pardon the crosspost)

Hi everyone!

Our second Smithsonian edit-a-thon is going to start in about an hour (1
PM EST) and we'll be utilizing an Etherpad compliments of Wikimedia DC

http://notes.wikimediadc.org/p/SIEdit2

Feel free to join in! We'll also be utilizing the #glamwiki hashtag.

Our goal is to improve content about Smithsonian people and places and
we've love your help - translations, lending a hand, writing something
yourself, whatever!

See you there :)

-Sarah
--
*Sarah Stierch*
*/Wikimedia Foundation Community Fellow/*
<https://donate.wikimedia.org/><<