[Wikimedia-l] Wikimedia sites not easy to archive (Was Re: Knol is closing tomorrow )

emijrp emijrp at gmail.com
Thu May 17 12:22:19 UTC 2012

They are XML dumps. Why did you say they are semi-useless?

I'm not sure if all the MediaWiki revision table parameters are available
in the XML dumps, but most of them are.

--
Emilio J. Rodríguez-Posada. E-mail: emijrp AT gmail DOT com
Pre-doctoral student at the University of Cádiz (Spain)
Personal website: https://sites.google.com/site/emijrp/