[Wikimedia-l] Announcement: New Legal Counsel

Philippe Beaudette philippe at wikimedia.org
Tue May 15 20:18:41 UTC 2012

Think of LCA as a fork: at the top, the General Counsel.  Down one tine of
the fork, the Deputy GC, the Legal Counsel, and the Junior Counsel.

Down the other tine of the fork, the Director, Community Advocacy, and the
Community Liaison(s)/Advocates.   Sort of straddling the middle is Daisy,
our paralegal.

Does that help?

pb
Philippe Beaudette