[Wikimedia-l] Seeking responses to Chapter Finances Survey to aid Funds Dissemination Process

Narayanan, Divya Divya.Narayanan at bridgespan.org
Fri May 11 18:49:10 UTC 2012

Dear Chapter Leaders,

My name is Divya Narayanan and I am part of the team at The Bridgespan Group working with Wikimedia to design the Funds Dissemination Committee. We are currently working to define a process for the allocation of movement funds across the community.

We would appreciate your help in answering some questions about your chapter finances today and your thoughts on the future funds dissemination process. This information is essential to help design the FDC so that it can provide for the Wikimedia movements' current and future funding needs.

These questions can be found and answered on: http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Funds_Dissemination_Committee/Chapter_Finances_Survey.

We would like all chapters to respond, regardless of budget, so we have a strong understanding of the current state and expectations for the coming financial year.

We need your input by Friday, May 25th, so that it can be considered by the Funds Dissemination Committee Advisory Group and can be used to develop recommendations for the Wikimedia Board of Trustees.

If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out to me or to Asaf Bartov<mailto:abartov at wikimedia.org> at the Foundation.

Many thanks,

Divya
divya.narayanan at bridgespan.org<mailto:divya.narayanan at bridgespan.org>
User:Divyanarayanan_tbg
___________________NOTICE____________________________ This electronic mail transmission, including any attachments, contains confidential information of the Bridgespan Group ("Bridgespan") and/or its clients. It is intended only for the person(s) named, and the information in such e-mail shall only be used by the person(s) named for the purpose intended and for no other purpose. Any use, distribution, copying or disclosure by any other persons, or by the person(s) named but for purposes other than the intended purpose, is strictly prohibited. If you received this transmission in error, please notify the sender by reply e-mail and then destroy this e-mail. Opinions, conclusions and other information in this message that do not relate to the official business of Bridgespan shall be understood to be neither given nor endorsed by Bridgespan. When addressed to Bridgespan clients, any information contained in this e-mail shall be subject to the terms and conditions in the applicable client contract.