[Wikimedia-l] No internet censorship in Hong Kong

James Alexander jamesofur at gmail.com
Thu May 10 22:46:20 UTC 2012

It does, at least at some level, seem to be an argument (usually from
different people) every Wikimania. There just isn't a way to have it in a
place that everyone is happy with (especially if you want to rotate around
the world. I'd also point remind people that among all of the places
Wikimania has been it's also been in Taiwan in 07. It has seemed to be much
better to do the selection non-politically (while not being shy about who
we are and what we believe).

James