[Wikimedia-l] No internet censorship in Hong Kong

Mingli Yuan mingli.yuan at gmail.com
Thu May 10 21:43:58 UTC 2012

Hi, Todd and all,

I don't think WMF support any regime implicitly which censor the online
speech.

I am from Mainland China, I hate the censorship, I had did some small steps
to against it just as lots of our friends on Chinese Wikipedia.

The only thing I want to talk is that small changes are taking place in the
country, and the access of Wikimedia projects inside China will help the
process.

Be confident for the young people here.

Regards,
Mingli