[Wikimedia-l] Public Google Calendar for IRC office hours

Michael Peel michael.peel at wikimedia.org.uk
Sat May 5 20:31:53 UTC 2012

Ah, fun. I see this is a known problem that Tom Morris pointed out last year:

Quite why Google Calendar is misusing robots.txt like this, I don't know... (it's natural to use robots.txt to keep pages from appearing in the google search index, but that shouldn't then also apply in this sort of situation.)

I'll see if I can figure out a work-around for subscribing to the calendar, but it'll take me a day or so. In the meantime, you can always download the calendar file and import it into Google Calendar...

Thanks,
Mike