[Wikimedia-l] IRC office hours with Kul and Amit, about Wikipedia Zero and other mobile work

Steven Walling swalling at wikimedia.org
Thu May 3 23:01:09 UTC 2012

Hi everyone,

On May 17th at 16:00 UTC, Kul Wadhwa (Head of Mobile and Business
Development) and Amit Kapoor (Senior Manager, Mobile Partnerships) will be
in #wikimedia-office to talk about Wikipedia Zero,[1] as well as the other
initiatives underway on the mobile team.

As usual, details and time conversion links are on Meta.[2] We have
scheduled this at a time that we hope works for Wikimedians from Africa and
Asia, since it was Abbasjnr's idea to have a mobile office hours. (Thanks
Abbas!)

1. https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Wikipedia_Zero
2. https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/IRC_office_hours

--