[Wikimedia-l] IRC office hours with the Wikimedia blog team on May 9

Tilman Bayer tbayer at wikimedia.org
Thu May 3 03:40:16 UTC 2012

The team behind https://blog.wikimedia.org/ will hold its first IRC
Office hours on Wednesday, May 9th at 18:00 UTC.

We invite everyone who wants to discuss ideas for future posts
highlighting interesting aspects of the community's work (e.g. some of
the recent innovations in the sister projects, or some of the great
organizing around events by Chapters and other individuals). We also
want to hear your questions about the blog's publishing process or
feedback you have for us from the readers' perpective.

Office hours are held in #wikimedia-office on the freenode IRC network.
More details, time conversions and logs of past office hours can be found at
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/IRC_office_hours

--
Tilman Bayer
Movement Communications