[Wikimedia-l] O'Dwyer

Phil Nash phnash at blueyonder.co.uk
Thu Jun 28 00:52:37 UTC 2012

>> I know how quickly a bad headline can spiral into more headlines and
>> echoing of false information.

The Wikipedia Arbitration Committee don't, apparently.

>> Just wanted to let you know that there's almost always an effort underway
>> to get corrections recorded. Jimmy is also very sensitive to these facts
>> and frequently when he sees an issue in a story he was interviewed for he
>> writes directly to the reporter for a fix.

But not so sensitive to the effects his faulty judgements have on the real
people who have given so much to Wikipedia.

When Wales accepts his judgement was rushed and faulty in my case, I'll
respect him; until then, I doubt he'll be welcome in Liverpool.