[Wikimedia-l] Endangered languages, a new project by Google

Samuel Klein meta.sj at gmail.com
Sat Jun 23 07:05:59 UTC 2012

We can ask the Rosetta Project people - for them this is the heart and
soul of their work.  My sense from them last year was that this is
meant to do real work.

Join and find out :-) and help them publish more of their work on the
open web... S

On Thu, Jun 21, 2012 at 11:39 AM, Federico Leva (Nemo)
<nemowiki at gmail.com> wrote:
> Samuel Klein, 21/06/2012 16:07:
>
>> Brilliant.  The WM language committee and/or lenguasoriginarias might
>> want to apply to join the Alliance for Linguistic Diversity.
>>
>> http://www.endangeredlanguages.com/about/#about_alliance
>

> Are they actually doing something or is this only a showcase-site/forum?
>
> Nemo

Samuel Klein          identi.ca:sj           w:user:sj          +1 617 529 4266