[Wikimedia-l] Office hour: Wikipedia Education Program

Rob Schnautz rschnautz at wikimedia.org
Mon Jun 18 20:55:23 UTC 2012

Just a reminder about the office hours coming up on Thursday this week. The topic for this session has been expanded to include all Foundation-run Wikipedia Education Program initiatives, which take place in the U.S., Canada, Brazil, Egypt, and India.

Like all IRC office hours, the format will be an open question-and-answer session, so come with questions, and we’ll come with answers! Questions do not have to be limited to the upcoming changes (e.g. transition away from staff-led programs in North America, rollout of new software on Wikipedia to help support the program)—we’d be happy to answer general questions you have about the program as well.

Please refer to the information at the bottom of this email for instructions on how to join.

Thank you,

Rob Schnautz
Online Communications Contractor
Global Development