[Wikimedia-l] speedydeletion.wika.com lauched

Mike Dupont jamesmikedupont at googlemail.com
Wed Jun 13 05:45:39 UTC 2012

yes, good point, and while checking this I found a problem.

it turns out that up to now I dont have the full history, I have modified
the extractor to pull the full version. For the other articles, I dont have
the full history.

mike

On Tue, Jun 12, 2012 at 11:03 PM, Kim Bruning <kim at bruning.xs4all.nl> wrote:

> On Mon, Jun 11, 2012 at 05:44:40AM +0000, Mike Dupont wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > Again the full history is available on archive.org and i think that no
> one
> > is going to think that this data is from me, it is clearly marked as
> being
> > from wikipedia.
>
> ps. It occurs to me that if the full history is available on archive.org,
> that
> linking to the relevant archive.org data might be adequate.
>

> sincerely,
>        Kim Bruning

James Michael DuPont
Contributor FOSM, the CC-BY-SA map of the world http://fosm.org